e107 (v2) plugin - This plugin allows you to automatically provide structured metadata, aka "meta tags", about a website.
- Supports a large number of commonly used meta tags, including the page title, canonical URL, description, etc, and for Facebook's Open Graph, Twitter Cards and Dublin Core.
- Global settings to control meta tags on all pages.
- Per entity to control default meta tags for all items of a certain type, e.g. all news (news list page), all pages (page list)
- Ability to override default meta tags on each entity item, e.g. to override meta tags on an individual news item.
- Extendable and flexible API for define new entities and tokens (see e_metatag.php addon file).
- Supports tokens (generic placeholder substitutions).
- e107 (>= v2.1.2)
Questions about this project?
Please feel free to report any bug found. Pull requests, issues, and plugin recommendations are more than welcome!
Donate with PayPal
If you think this plugin is useful and saves you a lot of work, a lot of costs (PHP developers are expensive) and let you sleep much better, then donating a small amount would be very cool.
Support on Beerpay
Hey dude! Help me out for a couple of :beers:!
Admin UI for default meta tag settings
"Metatag" tab on Create news form (with collapsed panels)
"Available tokens" popup
"Metatag" tab on Create news form (with opened panels)