e107vm is a basic Debian 8 Vagrant setup with NGINX and many versions of PHP.
- Download and install Virtualbox
- Download and install Vagrant
- If you are on Windows, download and install Git
- Make sure you are at least at Vagrant version 1.5 or the steps below may not work for you.
- If you are on Windows use git-bash. Otherwise for UNIX and UNIX-like users just clone and go. Like this:
$ git clone https://github.com/lonalore/e107vm.git
- Configure your
e107vm.yamlfile as your needs (set default PHP version, shared folders etc.), then run your vagrant vm:
$ cd e107vm $ vagrant up
At this point you should be able to point your browser at:
...and it should show the e107 VM dashboard page.
- Copy '/etc/hosts' contents from your dashboard into your hosts file.
- User: vagrant
- Password: vagrant
Vagrant is very well documented but here are a few common commands:
vagrant upstarts the virtual machine and provisions it
vagrant haltattempts a graceful shutdown of the machine and will need to be brought back with
vagrant sshgives you shell access to the virtual machine
Support on Beerpay
Hey dude! Help me out for a couple of :beers:!