e107 (v2) plugin - This is an integration plugin for Amazon Echo devices, allowing e107 to respond to Alexa Skills Kit requests. Right now the plugin provides only a basic integration. Developers will need to create their own customized handler plugin to handle custom Alexa skills. Alexa Demo plugin.
- Need to install the dependencies for the plugin. Just run the
composer install command from the Alexa plugin's folder.
There are minimal prerequisites for your Amazon application:
- Your e107 site has to be accessible online - Amazon will be sending callbacks to a URL on your site.
- It has to use SSL, only HTTPS callbacks are allowed.
Create an Amazon application (for Alexa demo plugin):
* Go to https://developer.amazon.com and sign in with your Amazon account.
* Click Apps & Services and select Alexa from the menu
* Choose Alexa Skills Kit and add a new skill, call it Hello Plugin, and fill in the form:
* For Skill Type, choose Custom Interaction Model
* For Invocation name, use a short phrase of your choice such as My Application
* On the Interaction Model tab:
* put in Intent Schema from this file: sample_intents.json
* put in Sample Utterances from this file: sample_utterances.txt
* On the Configuration tab:
* put in https://your.site/alexa/endpoint as your Endpoint
* choose No for Account linking
* On the SSL Certificate tab, choose what kind of SSL certificate is your site using
* Save the configuration
* Write down the Application ID back on the original Skill information screen
Support on Beerpay
Hey dude! Help me out for a couple of :beers:!